Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow I can't believe two weeks have come and gone so quickly! We had a great time in California visiting friends and family. I had the time of my life watching my kids on the beach and my husband surfing. (what a mean wife for making him move all the way to Texas and away from the beach :)

Thank you to all the families that had sessions with me and I can't wait to get your pics up to see. C and K your new baby is sooooo beautiful, congratulations! N and B you guys are going to see life in a whole new perspective when that little baby gets here and let me tell you it is the BEST!

Congratulations to you guys as well, and I can't wait to take pics of baby G when I get back in town!

To the R family - Congrats on the Little League World Series and I had a blast taking your pics (you guys are sooooooo gorgeous)
Now I must get to work.....sooooo many great pics to edit :)













No comments: