Monday, December 15, 2008

Perspective...
I was thinking tonight about this time of year. Everything about Christmas time fills my heart with warmth.... I love the songs, the decorations, the extra little skip in a person's step. I love the story of baby Jesus and listening to my daughter say her prayers at night and for all the people she is thankful for.
But then I get caught up in the shopping and the stressing and the constant movement of these busy times. I find myself worrying about insignificant things, things that I have no control over and then I take it all out on my husband when he warrants no such deserving. (poor guy)
Then I look at the following pics.....
Little baby A. She is perfect! She laughs and coos and loves the simple things in life like a bottle and blankie. She brings so much joy to so many people and she doesn't even know it :)
She is such a blessing - a true miracle. She was wanted for so long and she was conceived and delivered in the most amazing of circumstances. This baby is truly a gift.

So, I am going to try not to worry about money and presents, and lists of length. I am going to stop and enjoy this time and all it stands for! Love and Happiness and True Gifts.
Especially the ones wrapped in giggles, grins, tu tus and toy trucks :)
Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Mandijo said...

Hi Laura!! I had a lot of these same thoughts lately. Christmas is definitely not suppose to be a stressful time and yet I found myself worrying about things that have NO importance.
I also have to admit I am a blog staulker! HA! Love all of the pics, you do a great job!!

Mandijo Day